Shift Manager- Wendy's Restaurants
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Movin on up Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that
includes the Wendy s family - the people you work with as a Wendy s
Shift Manager.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food,
and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for
everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with
respect. Make food better than they d expect from a fast food
place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the
third!Sound good? Keep reading.Making things happen is just one of
- If a Wendy s restaurant was a person, it d be you: fun, fast,
friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it
like a boss ( cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members
know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on
point.What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military
experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You ve already led, managed and organized a team in a
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability. You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendy s locations (restaurants, area office,
etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager. We
get it. We get you. Our food isn t one size fits all and our job
opportunities aren t either. We are a proud equal opportunity
employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders
and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable
accommodations to enable people with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs.
Associated topics: back end, day manager, director, floor manager,
food service supervisor, front end, frontend, manager, operations,
Keywords: Wendy's, Lakeland , Shift Manager- Wendy's Restaurants, Executive , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!