Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: AgAmerica Lending
Posted on: June 22, 2022
JOB SUMMARYAgAmerica is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to
design, develop and execute a new talent acquisition strategy for
our company. Ideal candidate will be able to find, hire and retain
talented candidates, ensure great relationships at the workplace
and be a part of building a strong Employer Brand. JOB DETAILSHire
Date: ASAPPosition Type: Full-timeCompensation: Salary negotiable
based on experience, competitive benefits package, and bonus
opportunity JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a campus recruiting strategy to leverage on campus
partnerships and develop strategic relationships with key contacts
at premier schools
- Strategic partner that works closely with hiring managers to
determine ideal candidate hiring criteria, accurate job
descriptions and reporting structure; assist and communicate
progress during recruitment efforts
- Design, plan and implement a cohesive recruitment and selection
process to effectively track interview feedback and provide
- Lead, manage and supervise members of the recruitment team for
evaluating recruitment efforts.
- Identify premiere recruitment opportunities and coordinate
schedule for members of Production Division to represent AgAmerica
Lending at events
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and
internal partners with hiring and employment data; including salary
ranges and market statistics.
- Project Manager responsible for coordinating and managing
schedule for college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and
sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including
initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other
technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop and implement a recruiting strategy for summer intern
- Primary system administrator for applicant tracking systems and
other recruiting software systems; responsible for system
implementation, management and software updates
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and
staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement
- Work closely with Talent Development and hiring managers to
ensure an effective onboarding process for new hires
- Other duties as assignedREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, similar
field or relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with HRIS softwareCORE COMPETENCIES
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, team environment.AGAMERICA
- To know the farmer.
- To counsel the farmer.
- To provide a financial structure that allows the farmer to
thrive in good times and to sleep well during tough times.
- To celebrate the critical role of the farmer in America, and to
champion all that the American farmer represents in a changing
Keywords: AgAmerica Lending, Lakeland , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!