Registered Nurse RN Home Health Care Manager Highlands County - Manager
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Home Health Care Manager Highlands CountyJob
RN Care Manager Home Health Highlands County
Location Address: Sebring, FL
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus & Relocation Available
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
The community you'll be caring for:
* Faith based and Mission driven agency
* Flexible scheduling
* One-on-one patient care in the patient's home environment
* Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
* Competitive pay with no state income tax
* Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and
The role you'll contribute:
Perform the initial assessment of the patient and caregiver
abilities for the appropriateness of and acceptance for home health
services; establishment and periodic review of the plan of care;
implementation of medical treatment when ordered; referral
follow-up, provision of, evaluation of and supervision of care;
coordination of services given by other health care providers and
documentation of all activities and findings. Completes
documentation according to Organizational Policies and Regulatory
guidelines, performs home visits as ordered.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Demonstrates knowledge of home health care services and Medicare
regulations/Conditions of Participation
* Knowledge and compliance with all local, state, federal and other
* Understands and adheres to established AdventHealth policies and
* Maintains patient confidentiality both on and off duty.
* Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and
standards of care.
* Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
* Performs a comprehensive patient assessment, develope and
implement an individual patient care plan based on ongoing
interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological
deficits affecting the state of health of the patient.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
* Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical
* Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
* Current BCLS
* Valid Driver's License
* Two years of Home Health Nursing
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* IV therapy skills desirable.
* Venipuncture skills desirable
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Lakeland , Registered Nurse RN Home Health Care Manager Highlands County - Manager, Executive , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!