Operations Manager - Home Building
Company: Meritage Homes
Location: Plant City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure
the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and Meritage Home standards of
quality are met.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled
inspections with the homeowner.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors;
enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company,
subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in
Construction Management preferred.
- 4-10 years construction experience with supervisory or project
- Advanced training in one or more trades within the residential
building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes,
building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and
inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco
installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of
Hyphen a plus.
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools.
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily
understood by both associates in the industry and customers with
limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle
and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a
positive manner. Overview: Are you looking for an incredible career
opportunity? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! From the
homes we build to the careers we offer, we believe in quality.
Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR - Partner of The Year in
Sustained Excellence for being a leader in protecting the
environment and advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. We are
looking for candidates who are excited about furthering their
careers, as well as being a part of an organization that helps
people live happier, healthier lives. With over 100,000 homes
built, Meritage Homes is looking for professionals who are
self-starters and want to help our organization grow by providing
new and innovative ideas. When joining Meritage Homes, you and your
career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative
ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an
integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best
Keywords: Meritage Homes, Lakeland , Operations Manager - Home Building, Executive , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!