Location: Plant City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Wendy's Story
First of all, yes, Wendy is a real person. And a pretty special
one, being the daughter of our founder Dave Thomas. Today, she is
one of the most involved and successful franchise owners in the
Wendy's enterprise. We think Dave would be proud. Back in 1969, he
looked around at all other hamburger joints and was like, "Nah.
People deserve better." At the time, other quick-service
restaurants were using frozen beef and mass-producing food. Not
Dave. His approach of serving fresh, made-to-order hamburgers
changed the game. And his can't-stop-won't-stop commitment to
making customers happy drives everything we do today.
Hiring up to $14.50 per hour!
Great Reasons to Work with Us as a Shift Manager
- 401k matching
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision) with HSA
- Company Paid Time Off (Starting with 2 weeks paid Vacation,
Personal Days, and Sick Pay)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun Work Environment
- Free meals
Movin' on up---
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the
Wendy's family - the people you work with as a Wendy's Shift
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, and a paycheck
- done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who
works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make
food better than they'd expect from a fast food place. No doubt you
do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendy's restaurant was a person, it'd be you: fun, fast,
friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it
like a boss ('cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members
know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on
What you bring to the table as a Shift Manager:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military
experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You've already led, managed and organized a team in a
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendy's locations (restaurants, area office,
etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it! We get you!
Our food isn't one size fits all and our job opportunities aren't
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Keywords: Wendy's, Lakeland , Shift Manager, Executive , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!