Director of Marketing Automation
Company: Suncoast Credit Union
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for managing and growing our marketing automation
platform capabilities, marketing technology vendors and
relationships, and delivering hyper personalized and relevant
digital programs. This role requires a strategic and technically
savvy marketing automation leader, who will collaborate with
marketing and digital strategy teams, IT, data team,
content/creative and customer support teams. Lead requirements
gathering, adoption and strategic growth of marketing automation
focused on sustainable campaigns, lead scoring, real-time web
personalization, behavior and trigger-based activities across
prospect and member journeys and alignment. Digital marketing and
marketing automation professional able to expertly grasp digital
behavior trends, marketing and sales analytics, and be extremely
well-versed in digital marketing, lead capture and nurturing best
Drive continuous improvement in marketing automation, A/B and
multivariate testing, lead lifecycle optimization, adherence to all
GDPR and related privacy policies, and the application of best
practices in multi-channel digital campaigns related to our digital
marketing automation programs. Serve as the subject matter expert
for our MarTech stack, including any marketing automation
technology, process, measurement, and governance. Duties and
- Lead business case development of integration solutions roadmap
and collaborate with IT and sales to implement. Identify and
develop pilots to drive development of most effective strategies
for the organization.
- Act as a marketing automation advocate and help marketers
better understand possible uses. Champion new techniques for using
automation impacting campaign design, customer journey, content
development, engagement strategies and conversion methods.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to implement lead
lifecycle campaigns, with involvement in all aspects of the process
from target identification to testing to post-campaign reporting
(lead management, nurturing, routing and scoring).
- Partner with brand & creative teams (includes web, creative
Design, production, communication and social media) to improve data
quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies to optimize
effectiveness of each channel in support of marketing objectives
and program results.
- Act as the thought leader for the Marketing Organization on
lead nurturing, re-engagement methodologies and lead life-cycle
- Develop a strategy to understand and influence the customer
journey across all stages of the lifecycle from acquisition,
nurture/conversion, retention and advocacy.
- Orchestrate lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and
promotional or engagement driven marketing activity to fuel
business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with product, marketing campaign owners and sales
to better understand the customer experience and influence optimal
member contacts and member interactions.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement for
marketing automation programs and integrations. Devise and support
projects to integrate marketing technologies.
- Manage system enhancements/upgrades, troubleshoot system
issues/bugs, and oversee deployment to the global Corporate and
Region marketing teams.
- Manage vendor relationship relative to Marketing Automation
Systems and Tools.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement for
marketing automation programs and integrations.
- Lead team to build the most engaging, results-oriented and
responsive emails and landing pages. Work with team to develop
flexible templates to employ email best practices and support
dynamic content generation.
- Ensure adherence to budget for marketing resource management
and automation platforms - including continuous optimization of
contactable database. Clearly communicate issues to company
leadership that may affect scope, budget or timeliness.
- Provide direct team with coaching, feedback, and developmental
opportunities and builds effective teams.
- Reviews and recommends new methods and procedures to make daily
operations more efficient. Performs considerable short-term
planning, scheduling, and coordinating within area of
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of
operational results. Assigns work and delegates responsibilities to
staff and monitors progress to ensure department goals are met and
high-quality member service is maintained. Hires, trains, coaches,
appraises, and rewards assigned staff. Responds appropriately to
employee complaints and issues. Cultivates strong working
relationships and builds trust among team members.
- Assists higher level management with developing and
implementing long term and short term business objectives.
Interprets and implements management policies for area of
- Assists higher level management with department budget
development, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Assists higher level management with regulatory compliance to
ensure that all work is completed in accordance with applicable
laws and government regulations.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current trends, laws,
and issues affecting area of expertise. Attends educational events
that will increase professional knowledge and be otherwise
beneficial to the Credit Union. Completes annual BSA/AML Compliance
Training and understands employees role in maintaining an effective
BSA/AML compliance program, and completes FACT Act Red Flag
Minimum Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
- BS/BA Degree Required. MBA. (A comparable combination of work
experience and training may be substituted for education
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing experience and 5+ years
focused on email marketing and automation programs management.
- Ability to effectively drive alignment between multiple
cross-functional stakeholders (IT, Sales Operations, Marketing,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data,
identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and
interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing
solutions and business decisions.
- Strong understanding of workflow processes and systems within a
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing
technologies, tactics and best practices. Proven success leading
adoption of new marketing strategies and tools globally.
- Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative
skills; extreme attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Ability to foster strong, professional
relationships across all levels.
- Strong organization, prioritization, analytical, and problem
solving skills in order to effectively manage area of
responsibility and attain goals set. Able to resolve difficult
problems and situations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products,
services, policies, and procedures pertinent to the job.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance
necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer
systems and software applications required to perform job
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and
interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and
effectively with members, staff, vendors, and government
regulators. Able to communicate policies, practices, and procedures
for clarity and understanding by direct reports and other
stakeholders. Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands and fingers to handle
or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Must be able to
lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Vision requirements include close
and classroom vision. Periodically required to travel by
automobile. Overnight travel periodically required. Regularly
required to work other than normal business hours.
Read Only TextThis job description is not intended to be all
inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to
meet the on-going needs of the Credit Union.by Jobble
Keywords: Suncoast Credit Union, Lakeland , Director of Marketing Automation, Executive , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!