Company: Allmed Staffing Inc
Location: Polk City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Field Based Case Manager- Polk County
Work location- Field based with Work at home time. 75% Field / 25%
Work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating shifts etc.)? 8am
to 5pm M-F
What does this position accomplish for the business? Provision of
case management service to home/assisted living and/or nursing home
Medicaid members enrolled in the FL Long Term Care plan.
Please describe the team the candidate will be working with (number
of team members break-down of the teams skill sets team culture
etc.). The candidate will be working with a team of 34 case
managers and 2 manager of case management. Each Case Manager is
expected to carry a caseload of 60-100 dependent on the member's
1. The candidate will be expected to complete face to face visits
to members enrolled in the FL Long Term Care plan and will complete
required assessments and coordination of services.
2. The candidate will also maintain strict documentation on member
case and other contractual forms.
3. The candidate will assist the plan to complete wellness calls to
members as needed.
4. The candidate will assist the Region managers with special
projects as needed to maintain compliance with contractual
5. The candidate is expected to provide PTO coverage to other case
managers as assigned by the region managers.
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare
specific background specific industry experience etc.)?
1. The candidate must have significant case management experience
in managed care organizations and reside within Polk County.
2. The candidate must be familiar with regulatory agencies such as
the FL Agency for Health Care Administration.
3. The candidate must have Intermediate to Advance computer
4. Candidates will need experience in high productivity
What skills/attributes are required -
1. 1-2 years in case management with managed care organizations
2. The candidate should have adequate writing skills.
3. The candidate should have good communication skills and
4. The candidate must have field experience and own
What skills/attributes are preferred-
1. Bilingual skills in other languages (Spanish, French,
Does this position require a professional license or certification?
If so please list.
Yes, this position requires a bachelor's degree in Social Work or
other Health Care related fields and/or an active FL Nursing or LPN
What are the work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating
shifts etc.)? 8-5pm M-F
What is the dress code (ex: business casual scrubs etc.)?
Appropriate attire while on the field and when on camera during
How would you prefer to interview? (Video phone or in person? How
Video call will be required for Interviews. Only one interview will
Keywords: Allmed Staffing Inc, Lakeland , Case Manager, Executive , Polk City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!