Director of Customer Care
Company: DS Services of America, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Overview of the Director of Customer Care
The Director of Customer Care serves as a member of the Customer
Care Center leadership team ensuring the overall performance of the
Customer Care center meets business requirements. He/she will
collaborate with his/her operational peers to define vision,
strategies, and tactics that focus on a balanced scorecard of:
Employee Experience, Customer Experience, Process Efficiency and
Financial Growth. The Director of Customer Care will foster a
culture of engagement for all Employees to help decrease Employee
turnover, build business acumen, promote employee development and
facilitate succession planning. He/she will partner with other
parts of the company to drive an exceptional experience for
customers in all channels and touchpoints. Improving processes to
increase efficiencies and effectiveness will be part of the
responsibility of The Director of Customer Care. He/she will build
and execute a revenue generation strategy for cross-sell/up-sell
while meeting or exceeding budget commitments. The Director of
Customer Care will be responsible for leading in an omni-channel
environment that consists of phone (inbound & outbound), email,
case/task management, chat and social media. He/she will direct all
activities related to Customer Service and Office of the President
to meet and exceed performance metrics. The Director of Customer
Care will coordinate/lead business and operational projects with
various departments within DS Services and Primo Water Corp.
* Care Center.
* Instills an employee focused culture where employees are
motivated, inspired, and developed to achieve best-in-class
customer satisfaction results.
* Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and
objectives to ensure group results for his/her assigned area(s) of
* Assists the Vice President of Customer Care in building strategic
plans to improve and enhance Customer Care performance.
* Directs and evaluates individual/team performance to take
appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for
Customer Care, DS Services and Primo Water Corp.
* Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively
influencing and supporting change management and/or
departmental/enterprise initiatives within Customer Care, DS
Services and Primo Water Corp.
* Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for Customer
* Provides training and development opportunities, including
stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open
feedback to aid in the development of talent.
* Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends
(i.e., new technology/customer efficiencies) and collaborates with
management to incorporate new trends and developments in current
and future solutions.
* Instills a customer-centric philosophy and attitude with
employees to build working relationships with internal and external
customers ensuring customer retention, satisfaction and
* Interfaces with members of senior management team to ensure
relationships are developed to provide cohesive communications.
* Provides direction on staffing strategies and forecasting to
improve performance in the Customer Care Center.
* Reviews a variety of meaningful reports to understand the
business and make data-driven decisions to drive employee
satisfaction, customer satisfaction, streamlined processes, revenue
generation and cost reduction.
* Uses a business process management approach to identifying gaps
in current processes, documenting future state processes and
executing on future state process to drive improved
* Utilizes project management to successfully document, drive and
execute on major projects and initiatives.
* Identifies opportunities and executes change to develop a
consistent, scalable service model which provides a sustainable
* Provides subject matter expertise to team members and
internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for
his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
* Builds organizational capabilities within Customer Care.
* Performs other functions as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or equivalent work
* A minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a Customer Care Center
* A minimum of 5 years in a Director of Customer Care role or
* Experience managing cross functional efforts involving quality,
training, analytics and technology.
* Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, or other Continuous Improvement
* Must have fundamental working knowledge of ACD, IVR, WFM, call
monitoring and learning & development technologies.
* Prior sales experience; up-sell/cross-sell, b2c and b2b outbound
sales and appointment setting management roles.
* Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication,
negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Exudes the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and influence
others to achieve.
* Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset.
* Experience working with CRM and customer support systems
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled
water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services
offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment
and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its
network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily
operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest
distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide
service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and
efficiently services homes and national, regional and local
offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of
becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider
where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website
www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: DS Services of America, Inc., Lakeland , Director of Customer Care, Executive , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!