Teacher: Intervention/K-12/Part & Full-Time/Immediate Start (Central/East FL)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Be a part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We
are looking for qualified and experienced Intervention Teachers in
Central and East Florida.
In-person instruction at schools in the following counties:
Osceola, Brevard, Orange, Polk
- Part-time, full-time, and after-school schedules during regular
school hours or immediately after school
- Small group instruction in both Reading/ELA and Math - ESE
experience is always a plus!
- Grades K-12, depending on assignment*If you want to spend more
time with students to support independent learning and progression,
and less time in meetings and preparing lesson plans, this is the
opportunity for you. Get back to doing what you love!*
Our Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
studentsTeacher Job Duties:
- Instruct Reading/ELA and Math to small groups of students in
multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading,
mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through
utilization of company-designed materials and educational
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain
individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher for all positions
- Current FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility
required for some positions
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Willingness and ability to teach both Math and Reading/ELA to
various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Zoom/Teams preferred
- A passion to help students!About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!CLSO1
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Lakeland , Teacher: Intervention/K-12/Part & Full-Time/Immediate Start (Central/East FL), Education / Teaching , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...