Teacher: ELA/Grades 6-12/Full-Time/22-23 SY (Lakeland)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
teachers in Polk County, Florida!
We have a school in Lakeland (33809 zip code) in need of a
full-time Middle and High School ELA Teacher for the 2022-2023
school year. This position is in-person at a private K-12 school;
maximum class size has a student teacher ratio of 1-15.
Our Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small class size
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
studentsTeacher Job Duties:
- Instruct ELA to middle and high school students in multiple
grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Teaching Certificate is a plus!
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help studentsAbout Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A Bachelor's Degree is required for this position; a teaching
certificate is a plus! Candidates must be local to the area to be
considered. To expedite processing of your application, please
include your certificate status and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Lakeland , Teacher: ELA/Grades 6-12/Full-Time/22-23 SY (Lakeland), Education / Teaching , Kathleen, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!