Business Development & Marketing Sales National Fire Protection
Company: The Kirlin Group
Posted on: September 11, 2018
National Fire Protection, LLC - Kirlin Company is a fire protection systems contractor capable of performing any type of commercial, industrial, service, residential, and special hazards systems and construction. With principal offices in Maryland, Florida, South Carolina and Texas, the company offers its leadership in the fire protection systems industry to a broad range of clients. National Fire Protection now operates in 9 states and internationally.
A project can call for any type of fire protection system, from standard wet and dry sprinkler through large and complex special hazards systems, alarm and detection and suppression in any type of construction environment, from new construction to detail oriented historical renovation, while utilizing any type of contract delivery system, including design-bid-build, fast-track construction, design-assist, and design-build, and NFP has the talent, technical, and financial resources to meet the client's needs.
National Fire Protection, LLC - Kirlin Group Company is currently looking for a Business Development Manager--Service Sales, with background in Life Safety, Fire Sprinkler, Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, or Mechanical Outside Sales and Marketing to join our Tampa, Florida Office.
The primary function of this position is to develop strong client relationships, promote and sell service agreements for commercial building systems products primarily sprinkler, fire alarm and suppression systems test and inspections. Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives. Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives. Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers. Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support the sales plan. Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designed sales plan.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that National Fire Protection is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor s degree in a marketing, technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience:One to three years of sales experience with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
- Must have excellent communication skills; have the ability to persuade and close sales.
- Must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Keywords: The Kirlin Group, Lakeland , Business Development & Marketing Sales National Fire Protection, Advertising , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!