Senior Copywriter - CPGP
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We, at Yellow Shoes, are looking for a Sr. Copywriter to work on
our CPGP Business (Consumer Products Gaming and Publishing). Your
#1 responsibility is to bring your unique self and perspective to
our team and culture. But make no mistake, as a Sr. Copywriter,
you'll have other responsibilities too. Like creating fresh, new
and conceptual ideas alongside talented team members, while
mentoring Jr. creatives. You will show your problem-solving skills
for a range of advertising media. Social and digital by design, we
expect every Yellow Shoes creative team member to grasp the
importance of thinking creatively in a tech-inspired world. Solid,
imaginative copywriting ability and expert understanding of the
creative production process are expected. As part of our team,
curiosity and a passion to learn will take you very far.
You will report to the Group Creative Strategy Director.
- Think conceptually and breathe life to ideas that bring magic
to Disney's retail / eCommerce experience.
- Flex creative muscles across our renowned Franchises including
Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and
- Build relationships with business and creative partners.
- Help lead creative campaigns - develop from concept to
- Balances multiple projects at a time, works with
cross-functional teams, and reacts to feedback with thoughtful
- Partner well with a Sr. Art Director to provide compelling, 360
- Mentor Jr. Creatives, guiding their daily creative work and
- Present projects according to timelines and deadlines.
- High level of craft in all facets of writing - from long form
- Decipher briefs and blend goals into compelling concepts and
- "Boil down" to the "essence" of the main message with
Basic Qualifications :
- A love for ideas - both big and small.
- Your unique voice and perspective by showcasing creativity and
- Expertise in retail/eCommerce, including current industry
trends & creative work.
- High on talent, low on ego.
- Your portfolio that shows inventive, conceptual thinking to
execution, versatile creative solutions, originality and
storytelling with a type A-level attention to wordsmithing.
- Experience presenting skills to all levels - senior to
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history - including films, animation, television, theme parks and
- 7 years of experience as a conceptual copywriter at a creative
agency or in-house.
- Proficiency in creative software (Adobe Creative Suite
5+ years in an agency setting, or related experience
Required Education :
An associates (2 year) degree in Advertising, English, Journalism,
or any other related writing discipline.
Preferred Education :
A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your
best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Lakeland , Senior Copywriter - CPGP, Advertising , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!