Branch Administrative Assistant
Company: Plibrico Company
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Branch Administrative Assistant is
responsible for general office support such as sending, receiving,
and delivering company communications and filing documents. This
position also provides back-up to the Branch
Administrator.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITESThis list of
duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be
expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management
may deem necessary from time to time.
- Act as back-up to Branch Administrator during breaks and
- Maintain and update files.
- These may include making copies, assisting with the postage
meter, shredding files and other duties as assigned.
- Provides service coordinator support such as order parts,
dispatching service technician, and processing service
- Perform other clerical duties as necessary.
- Is a steward of Plibrico's Purpose, Mission, Vision, and Core
- Adheres to environmental and safety regulations and acts in
accordance with United States' laws.
- Adheres to corporate policy on business ethics.An individual in
this position must be able to successfully perform the essential
duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires education generally equivalent to High School Diploma
and/or equivalent work experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills in interacting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Moderate computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, or similar
- Up to 3 months of general office experience
- At least 1 year experience of service coordinationPOSITION
TYPE: Full-TimeWORK HOURS: Monday through Friday, 7:00AM –
4:00PMTRAVEL: 0%WORK ENVIRONMENT: The employee works in an office
environment where the noise level is moderate. There is occasional
exposure to moving and mechanical parts. The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
individual encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The incumbent will occasionally be
required to lift up to 10 pounds. The physical requirements
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this
Keywords: Plibrico Company, Lakeland , Branch Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bartow, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!