Company: The Results Companies
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results' Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner's growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies' expertise extends beyond call centers. We're experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results' current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
Subscriber Based Entertainment
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our \"expect greater\" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Facilities Management is responsible for the overall development, standardization and implementation of company-wide tools, policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and maximize Facilities productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees, performs and records all preventative maintenance and equipment inspections to ensure proper performance and quality standards are met.
- Manages the implementation and enforcement of safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Coordinates with outside vendors to ensure quality work is performed at competitive rates
- Coordinates activities with department managers
- Oversees the planning of equipment and building maintenance
- Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, organization or governmental regulations, and construction feasibility
- Plans, budgets and schedules facilities modifications including estimates, bids, contacts and labor/material requirements
- Inspects the construction and installation to ensure compliance with established specification, space allocation, layout, and timetables
- Maintains facility security systems
- Serves as facilities presence on the Health and Safety committee
- Submits requisitions for expenditures
- Investigates health and safety issues and work with Human Resources and Site Director of Operations to resolve such issues as air quality, pest control, and ergonomic requests
- Coordinates with government inspectors
- Responsible for PEZA documentation and compliance
- Other duties as assigned-Lead performs at similar levels without supervisory duties and at lower level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in related field
- Must be willing to work rotating shift including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Punctual, Dependable and Trustworthy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Schedule flexibility
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.
- Previous job title of Facilities Supervisor or Facilities Lead specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Previous experience supporting operation, maintenance and troubleshooting HVAC, UPS, and Generators. Associated topics: community, corporate, director, lead, management, manager, operations manager, property manager, representative, resident
Keywords: The Results Companies, Lakeland , Facilities Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!