Company: Michele Bourcy Nelson Cpa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable
dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible
for overseeing multiple projects, adhering to strict revenue
deadlines, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to
finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an
ability to produce accurate financial reports.
Will consider remote employment for the right candidate.
- Track expenses, prepare reconciliations, taxes, cash flow,
receipts and other financial recordings of multiple companies
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and
- Monitor multiple accounting and tax projects
- Ensure timely processing of payroll and stay up-to-date on
payroll tax law filings
- Associates degree or higher in accounting or equivalent work
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail orientedby Jobble
Keywords: Michele Bourcy Nelson Cpa, Lakeland , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!